Immune Support - 120 vc
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Made with potent Black Elderberry and Black Currant, Immune Take Care supports the body?s natural immune defenses, for comprehensive immune support year-round*
- SCIENCE & TRADITION: Elderberry?s impressive immune benefits are the subject of numerous medical studies, and well-known in traditional herbal systems
- OUR DIFFERENCE: New Chapter sources ideal quality European Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) from Austria?its super-dark color indicates particularly high flavonoid content, for antioxidant action and more rapidly available for absorption
- POWER OF ELDERBERRY: Elderberry is extracted mechanically to capture the true profile of compounds from whole Black Elderberry, 64 times more concentrated for your maximum benefit?can also be an alternative or complement for those taking Echinacea or Black Currant Seed oil.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, No added Sugars (as found in Elderberry syrup and lozenges), No Solvents, Gluten Free, 100% Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, Certified Vegan, No Synthetic Fillers, Made in the USA, No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Description:For immune support throughout the year, many people rely on the pure power of the Elderberry fruit. Elderberry is known to give serious support for the body?s natural immune defenses.* And while most Elderberry syrups and lozenges contains added sugars, Immune Take Care from New Chapter is different. Immune Take Care delivers all of the compounds from pure whole fruit with NO added sugars and NO solvents. Our proprietary filtration process delivers ?true to fruit? extracts with the same profile of beneficial phytonutrients as the Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit itself, but 64 times more concentrated. Elderberry is united with Black Currant for antioxidant action that provides additional immune support.* Immune Take Care can also be an alternative or complement for those taking Echinacea or Black Currant Seed oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.