Welcome parents and students to The Prescription Center located at 125 North Main Street, Concord, NH 03301. The Prescription Center is a family owned pharmacy and we have been working with St. Paul’s for over 30 years ensuring students get the medications they need. Whether it be for a monthly prescription or if they become sick and need antibiotics. We understand it can be hard for some parents because your child can be far away and you want to make sure they get the care that they need. The Prescription Center takes great pleasure in providing this service and making sure that you have the confidence in us to help make the process as smooth as possible.
An important piece to making sure the process goes smoothly is having insurance and payment information saved. We have a secure system where we save credit cards so when your child gets any type of medication or OTC item we don’t have to call you for payment. This makes the process smoother and faster. We cannot send any medications with copays out until we have payment.
- We charge your card every time there is copay at the register before we send out the medication
- After filling out the information at the bottom it will automatically be sent to Ashleigh Garland in the business office. If there any questions please feel free to give us a call anytime.
- Deliveries are made daily at 10:00am and 6:30pm with no charge
- Hours off operation are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Hours have changed since COVID-19, the hours are subject to change back)
- With 48-72 hours’ notice we can provide refills on prescriptions for vacations and send travel bottles